Provision of Personal Data
a) The Company recognises the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
b) You understand, acknowledge and consent to the Company processing, collecting and using your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) processing, administering and managing your Friend of Fivelements Contract;
(2) processing any transactions or payments made by you and to maintain payment records;
(3) contacting you or communicating with you via telephone call, text message, fax message, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of processing, administering and managing your Friend of Fivelements Contract ;
(4) for publicity purposes and conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our services and facilities in order to enhance the services we provide to you, where you have consented for the Company to do so;
(5) record-keeping purposes;
(6) responding to legal process, pursuing legal rights and remedies, defending litigation and managing any complaints or claims;
(7) complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; and
(8) storing, hosting and/or backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Hong Kong
c) Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Hong Kong or outside of Hong Kong, for one or more of the purposes set out above:
(1) the Company's head office, affiliates and subsidiaries;
(2) any of the Company's agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to those third party service providers which have been engaged by the Company to : (I) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your personal information; (II) to operate the; or (III) otherwise in connection with the provision of Fivelements services to you;
(3) the Company's auditors and legal advisors;
(4) financial institutions, credit card companies and payment processors; and
(5) public and governmental / regulatory authorities, courts and other alternative dispute forums.
e) Data relating to Friend of Fivelements Cardholders or guests may be used for processing services, collection of Dues, locker fees, service fees and other payments required under the Rules or used in connection with the operation of the Fivelements Habitat and any ancillary or related purpose thereto.
f) The Fivelements Habitat may provide and transfer such data to any other Centre of the Company, the Company or any member of the Company's Group, any agent, collection agency, contractor or person who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to the Fivelements Habitat in connection with the operation of the Fivelements Habitat business. As a Friend of Fivelements Cardholder, you have the right to request access to and correct your personal data held by the Fivelements
g) The Fivelements Habitat in relation to you, upon payment of a reasonable processing fee, and you can make such requests to your Fivelements Habitat of enrolment.
h) If you have once accept to give us and use of your personal data, you may receive from us from time to time administrative news, direct marketing telephone calls, emails, SMS, direct mailings or other means, the same of which contain promotional materials. You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by:
Sending us a written request by:
I) Email to: email@example.com
II) Updating your communication preferences at our front counter